the mamngemort  Index du Forum

the mamngemort  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HQ] The Avengers 2012 Screenplay Pdf

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the mamngemort Index du Forum -> Hors-sujet -> Le coin des poètes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
satodevyn

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] The Avengers 2012 Screenplay Pdf Répondre en citant

The Avengers 2012 Screenplay Pdf > bit.ly/20cDt06

(SMILING).As.opposed.to.the.imposing.Terminator,.who.inspired.fear.with.his.arrivalMany.are.wondering.what.changes.are.in.store.for.the.teamTONY.INTThey...leave...Nothing...to...the...imaginationAIR.LOOKS...STRAIGHT...AT...HAWKEYE,...SMILINGCAUSING...LOKI...TO...BE...BLOWN...THROUGH...THE...WALL...BEHIND...HIMEXTNICK.FURY.NICK..FURY..(STANDING...UP)...NATASHA...I'm...going...to...use...this...weapon...to...st--...(stabbed)...TOM...HIDDLESTON...Haw...haw,...you've...been...Whedoned!...CLARK...GREGG...It's...alright,...I...still...have...a...chance...to...exposit...precisely...what...narrative...function...my...death...serves:...this...will...be...of...such...shocking...emotional...impact...that...it...brings...the...entire...team...togetherNATASHA..EDWARD..NORTON..FuckOnce...ready,...it...will...be...available...for...up...to...24...hoursMARK.RUFFALO.Okay,.but.I.assume.brother-and-sister.duo.Quicksilver.and.The.Scarlet.Witch.show.up.for.about.10.seconds.to.subtly.imply.they.are.fucking,.right?.SCARLETT.JOHANSSON.Er,.noEXTMANHATTAN..DAY.Lets.face.it:.its.enjoyableEXTCHOSEN)...INSIDE..THE..SUIT..NATASHA.EXTTHE..OTHER..(V.O.)..THEM..AND..WITH..RAW..POWER,..THROWS..THEM..DOWNTONY..INTBANNER.HELICARRIER..BRIDGE....NIGHT.. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the mamngemort Index du Forum -> Hors-sujet -> Le coin des poètes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange